Posted by taylormarek
| 0 comments
There is a fine line between having an Entrepreneur mindset and an Employee mindset, lets see if you notice the difference:
- Entrepreneurs are willing to risk it all, employees prefer to play it safe and stay off the radar.
- Entrepreneurs can’t adjust to what society dictates, employees flow right along with the mainstream.
- Entrepreneurs make the rules, employees follow rules.
- Entrepreneurs make the jobs that employees work at, employees work their job.
- Entrepreneurs want to affect/help people as much as possible, employees typically look out for themselves and what benefits them.
- Entrepreneurs make the jobs that employees run. Neither can exist without the other.
Which one are you? Disagree with me? Comment below. Lets create a conversation around this.