America’s Got Talent Tips
I just finished a good show on America’s Got Talent, though this could apply to American Idol as well, and it got me thinking…
Remember Susan Boyle on Britain’s Got Talent? She had an awesome voice for singing and everyone was floored by it. She didn’t make it that far though, but she left a mark nonetheless. She became so popular that if she had instantly monetized on what she was doing, regardless of whether she won or lost, she would have enough money to live on and more!
Here are a couple tips if you plan on becoming a contestant on the show, or if you are already on the show and are looking for some ideas:
- One point I would like to make clear first off: Be Yourself. Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not or try to copy another person. The judges will like you for who *You* are.
- Start recording your own content in high-quality format.
- Get a blog, facebook page, twitter account, and youtube channel and start posting regularly and interacting with your audience.
- Start selling albums of your singing/how to videos/dancing gig/ etc. (This is where the recordings come in)
- Go on tours to spread your realm of influence (if possible).
If you do that, I can guarantee you will outlive your popularity on America’s Got Talent and make a pretty decent living at the same time. Thoughts?