I just finished a good show on America’s Got Talent, though this could apply to American Idol as well, and it got me thinking…
Remember Susan Boyle on Britain’s Got Talent? She had an awesome voice for singing and everyone was floored by it. She didn’t make it that far though, but she left a mark nonetheless. She became so popular that if she had instantly monetized on what she was doing, regardless of whether she won or lost, she would have enough money to live on and more!
Here are a couple tips if you plan on becoming a contestant on the show, or if you are already on the show and are looking for some ideas:
- One point I would like to make clear first off: Be Yourself. Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not or try to copy another person. The judges will like you for who *You* are.
- Start recording your own content in high-quality format.
- Get a blog, facebook page, twitter account, and youtube channel and start posting regularly and interacting with your audience.
- Start selling albums of your singing/how to videos/dancing gig/ etc. (This is where the recordings come in)
- Go on tours to spread your realm of influence (if possible).
If you do that, I can guarantee you will outlive your popularity on America’s Got Talent and make a pretty decent living at the same time. Thoughts?
I'm only 11 but I might try out for America's got talent next year. Everyone says I have an amazing voice but when my friend sings, no one ever comments on my singing unless I ask them how I did. I don't know if they're just giving me empathy or not. It makes me feel so, untalented. If you have any advice I would love to here it because, well Its been a dream of mine to make it as a singer so… yeah. 🙁
Okay look my friends say I have an amazing voice also, but you know what you should go try out and see what the judges tell you because unlike your friends they will tell you the absolute truth hope to see you 🙂
I am only 12, and my friend and I are trying out for America's got Talent.We thought this info was really helpful and please vote for us ! Thanks!!
are you trying out for season 9…me and my friends are we are 13.I hope to see you there!!!!!GOODLUCK!
I am trying out for Americas got talent season 9 🙂 I am so excited!! Where are you trying out??
Comments are closed.